INTRODUCTORY PILOT FLIGHT COURSE
(This course is designed for the Student Pilot between the ages of 16-17, or someone who is interested in completing the first stage of Private Pilot certification for the purpose of earning solo flight privileges, or may me seeking further training in the Light Sport certification.)
If you think you are interested in becoming a pilot, and has the goal of soloing an aircraft, then this package is for you. Through this pilot training you will learn the skills needed to make solo take-offs and landings. You will experience being a pilot with the guidance of a FAA Certified Flight Instructor. After completing this first commitment of soloing, you will be encouraged to enroll in the completion of you private pilot certification if a medical can be acquired. If a medical certification cannot be acquired, then the hours attained in this course can be transferred toward a Light Sport Pilot certificate.
The package includes:
- 12 Hours of Flight in a Cessna 172
- 6 Hours of Backset Team Flight time (optional)
- 6 Hours of Pre/post Instruction from a Flight Instructor
- 3 Hours of Ground Instructor Training
- Ground Class-for preparation of the FAA Written Test (14 Lessons)
- New AVCOM Headset
- Private Pilot Jeppesen Pilot Kit
Intro Private Pilot Package: $3500*
*Prices are subject to change. Additional Surcharge and/or taxes may apply.